I
Hi Daniel,
My name is John. This is my friend Jason. He's 12. His sister is nine.Their pet is a budgie.
My name is Dickens. Jason and I go to the same school. There are 450 boys and girls in our school. Jason's form teacher is Mrs. Peterson. She has got a pet, too. Her pet is a tortoise. Our form teacher is Mr. Smith. I like his lessons. He has two dogs. The dogs love to play in his garden. Now I have a question for you. What's Yuor pet?
Yours,
John
II
1. This book is Yours
2. The ball is mine
3. The blue car is ours
4. The ring is hers
5. We met Paul and Jane last night. This house is Theirs
6. The luggage is his
7. The pictures are hers
8. In our garden is a bird. The nest is its
9. This cat is ours
10. This was not my fault. It was yours
III
1. She's not his friend, she's mine
2. Robert didn't drink his own coffee. He drank hers
3. That is one of her friends.
4. His neighborhood is safe, while my neighborhood isn't.
5. His neighborhood is safe, while mine isn't.
6. Did your mother call?
7. I don't know them very well.
8. I don't know their daughter very well.
9. I talked to mygrandmother for three hours last night.
10. I think I got my notes mixed up with yours.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario