I
Natalia's going to sell her car
They aren't going to change their minds
We're going to get a dog
It isn't going to rain
Carlos isn't going to like it
Are you going to have holiday this year?
When they are going to get a new computer?
II
It's going to rain
They're going to eat stew
I'm going to wear Blue shoes tonight
We're not to help you
Jack isn't going to walk home
Are you going to cook th dinner?
Sue isn't going to share her biscuits
Are They going to leave the house?
Is she going to take part in the contest?
I'm not going to spend my holiday abroad this year
III
He's going to phone his friend
We're going to play a new computer game
My sister is going to watch TV
You're going to have a picnic next Tuesday
Jane's going to go to the office
They're going to walk to the bus stop this afternoon.
His brother is going to write a letter to his uncle today
She's going to visit her aunt
I'm going to do my homework after school
Sophie and Nick are going to meet her friends
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario